Product Compliance Co-ordinator - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
ReadingExperienced in product compliance? We have a great role available at co-ordinator level.
You will be supporting the business to ensure Primark suppliers adhere to the agreed Product Compliance and Quality processes.
At Primark Reading, we offer the opportunity to think big and do even bigger.
In a competitive industry, we’re the growing business you can’t hold back.
Right now, we’re expanding across Europe, the UK, and the US. So, now is a
great time to get on board.Key responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Alongside QA ensure all products are tested to meet Primark compliance and Legal requirements
- Liaise with buying teams/suppliers to ensure the full product range is up-loaded onto the Primark compliance portal
- Manage queries from suppliers/Buyers/QA teams escalating when required
- Ensure all testing packages are reviewed and updated regularly through approved 3rd parties
- Monitor and report on supplier testing and re-testing completion rates and report all test failures and failure rates to the business and supply base
- Research and analyse compliance data and proactively seek commercial problem solving to potential compliance issues
- Liaise with Supply Chain and ensure all General Certificate of Conformity’s (GCC) and Children's Product Certificates (CPC) as required
- Define product compliance requirements and advise the buying teams and other departments on Legal, safety and compliance
- Work with third parties on horizon scanning for upcoming changes to legislation across all markets and territories
- Update QA/Compliance manual as directed by the Quality & Compliance Controller
- explore the management of the Primark Portal across all Primark locations
- Develop training material for compliance internally and externally relevant for all product categorises and trading markets
- Champions the Compliance Way of Work (WOW)
- Develop a robust communication plan and Compliance dashboard for the Primark supplier scorecard
Why work with us?
- Previous experience working in a compliance/technical role required
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Analyse and interpret data making recommendations based on business requirements
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Advanced computer literacy e.g. Excel
As well as giving you a competitive salary, there’s a lively culture here,
and it’s easy to get to know each other in a truly warm atmosphere.
Plus, we’re well equipped for a healthy lifestyle with our
own café, canteen, and gym.
With the freedom to bring your ideas to life, you’ll feel at home in our
fast-growing and fast-paced company.
So, if you want to take the next step in your career, apply now.
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required