Ethical Trade Coordinator (EMEA Region)
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the team in the administration and analysis of the Ethical Trade programme.
Additional Responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will be a proven self-starter & team worker, able to work for long periods unsupervised, with a desire to progress their career in ethical trade and the retail market.
- Supporting the on-boarding of new factories including managing the extranet and collating necessary documentation for timely internal dissemination of information to all relevant departments and stakeholders
- Query handling and response concerning labour standards and ethical trade, supporting supplier s, auditors and the internal Ethical Trade Team
- Supporting with maintaining an accurate database and keeping abreast of matters concerning company policy around Ethical Trade and Labour standards
- Provide supply chain analysis and ad-hoc reporting around findings, as and when requested.
In addition, you will have:
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel with an analytical and detail-focussed approach
- Experience of working with and reporting from databases and using judgement and discretion to work appropriately with sensitive and confidential data
- Excellent organisational, planning and communication skills
- The ability to effectively engage with a diverse range of international stakeholders including senior leadership, internal functions and external partners
- The ability to multi-task and work effectively at pace without losing accuracy or patience
- A proven ability to build positive relationships and productive networks
- Degree in a related field is preferable
Why work with us?
As well as giving you a competitive salary, we’ll provide you with a progressive career path. Clear advancement is what we’re all about at Primark. We’re always open when talking about your development and we offer lots of training – whether it’s in-house or sending you on courses. We’re big believers in rewarding hard work, which is easier to achieve with our teams being so close and forever willing to help out.
There’s a lively culture here, and it’s easy to get to know each other amidst a truly warm atmosphere. With flexible working hours, you can use your time effectively and plan around your schedule. Plus, we’re well equipped for a healthy lifestyle with our own café, canteen, and gym.
So, if you have the right experience and want to take the next step apply now.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required