Work for TESCO! One of the biggest and most successful supermarkets in the UK.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
Deliver more than just groceries
Our core purpose is to serve Britain’s shoppers a little better every day, to do this we need your help as a Warehouse Operative to support our stores in doing just that. Whether you are looking to work in a team that feels like family or the opportunity to progress your career, this is the role for you.
If you can:
- Accurately play a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled correctly
- Safely take responsibility for your own and others safety whilst at work
- Use tools and training provided
If you are:
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Someone who thrives whilst working in a supportive team
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to adapt to working in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment
-Happy to go that extra mile
As a warehouse operative at Tesco we offer excellent benefits and rewards.
• An annual bonus scheme
• Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• 10% discount at One Stop and Tesco Cafe
• Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
• Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
• The Tesco Retirement Savings Plan – save between 4% and 7.5%, and Tesco will match your contribution.
• Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
• Share Schemes – Join ‘Buy As You Earn’ after 3 months, and ‘Save As You Earn’ after 1 year.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free