Work for TESCO! One of the biggest and most successful supermarkets in the UK.
|Days||From time||To time|
Shift Pattern: Varies from day to day but are planned in advance
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
• Recruiting and training the best people for your team, ensuring they have the capability to deliver above and beyond in their role by developing their operational and leadership skills.
• Coach your team to be passionate and knowledgeable about the products in your store, building its brand and providing customers with the right range, quality and service to ensure they keep coming back.
• Lead your team in the driving of trade activity, and use your expertise and knowledge to grow sales and maximise profit.
• Lead and build your managers knowledge to deliver and sustain Store Change Plan and resource planned activities ensuring that hours are worked when and where these would most benefit customers, and to identify and resolve root cause issues, with sustainable solutions and continual reviews.
• The safety of your colleagues is your top priority, and you ensure your store is always trading legally by coaching the team to use all security tools available to provide a safer place to work.
• You are a great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices, you understand the importance of what you do and work collaboratively with your team to deliver results.
• You are natural and welcoming with customers, putting them at the heart of whatever you. You take the time to listen and understand others, building strong relationships with your colleagues and customers.
• You use your energy and resilience to keep momentum going when working in challenging environments. You own the decision making for the store, and can act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for customers and colleagues.
• You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation. You do the right thing whether everything is going well or times are tough, and know how to consistently be at your best, you inspire confidence in those around you.
•You are aware of what our competitors are doing and you are always looking for ways to build and deliver new initiatives to help improve our store for customers.
Tesco has become a market leader by doing the little things that really matter for our customers and colleagues. It’s part of what makes Tesco such a great place to work, and we’re proud to have been accredited as one of Britain’s Top Employers again this year.
We're the UK's number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering a great shopping experience. We are passionate about our food, merchandise and services and will always try to get things right for our customers.
But did you know we also offer great job opportunities? With stores, distribution centres and offices across the UK, and a vast variety of roles, we are always looking for people who have a hunger to work with customers and colleagues across our exciting business. We believe in treating each other with respect and giving everyone an equal opportunity to get on. It's our people that make the difference every day - helping us make a difference for our customers.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free