STORE MANAGER H&M HOME
NEW & EXCITING STORE ON REGENT STREET IN LONDON
OPENING IN SPRING 2019
As Store Manager at H&M HOME you are overall responsible for creating an excellent and inspiring shopping experience for our customers every day. By providing an excellent customer experience in our Concept Stores, we believe we will create brand awareness and drive selling also to our other sales channels, online and shop in shops. You lead your team using motivation, inspiration and available tools for great customer service, as well as securing routines and global guidelines. You are an ambassador for the brand and together with the team you strive to exceed customer expectations and drive selling on the sales floor, that’s where it all happens!
The job of a Store Manager comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
- Provide excellent customer service in your store, and coach your team to always keep our customer top of mind.
- Recruit, train and develop your team, securing a good succession planning for everyone in your team.
- Ensure best practice of store activities and back office procedures by build on existing know-how but also test, learn and evaluate new ways of working to find the optimal way of selling home interior in the Concept Stores.
- Follow up on sales goals and budgets to optimise profit.
- Set an example for your team by always acting in line with H&M Group values and Global leadership expectations.
- Secure a seamless customer experience, by being aware of what online and store activities going on at the moment.
- Working closely with the Area team and your Store Manager colleagues in other Concept Stores to share learnings and way of working.
We are looking for a strong and passionate leader who thrives in a fastmoving environment full of customers to please, employees to guide and high-set business goals to reach. Your personal qualities also include:
A passion about customer service, people and interior design.
- A great drive and a result driven attitude.
- Ability to communicate expectations and information to your team.
- Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team.
- Being well-organised and able to cope with a large workload.
- Ability to prioritise and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and development.
- An analytic and reflective mindset.
- Ability to evaluate and improve both your own and your team’s performance to reach objectives and results.
- A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
- An entrepreneurial approach, where you think outside the box to solve unexpected challenges. It’s the first time we do this, so a lot of creativity and courage is needed!
Are you our next Store Manager? Apply by attaching your CV and Cover Letter to your online application.
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required