What are you going to do:
- On a two-hour morning, lunch or evenings street shift working with the team outside on London's streets engaging the public in a fast-paced environment.
- On a two-hour telesales shift calling warm leads in our trendy Old Street office.
- Adding new leads into our contact database and sending out bulk emails/texts.
- Writing our weekly digital media content schedule and publish to various social media platforms.
- Upselling during one of our sangria and Spanish Speedfriending taster nights.
- Gaining leads and selling during lunchtime inside a corporate environment promotional pop-up event.
- Any other sales or marketing tasks as needed.
Experience and skills
- Interest in Spanish. Basic speaking skill is desireable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven and motivated to meet targets under your own initiative.
- Experience publishing social/digital media content desireable.
- Basic knowledge of Excel desireable.
- Field sales, telesales experience is desireable.
What we offer:
- Experience driving growth in a start-up company.
- Free entry to Spanish courses.
- Employee social calendar with beer on tap
- Modern, cool office space.
- Training and development workshops.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Motivated to meet targets under your own initiative.
Keen to rock this role? Click 'Apply Now! and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
Hours and pay
Hours vary with early mornings days a week and some lunch and evening events.
Salary + commission
Part time + flexible (1 - 2 days/split across week)
Deadline for applications: 3 January
The practical interview: 7 January
Job Type: fixed term.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 16
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £20,000 and £24,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Gaining new leads. Conduct outbound sales calls. Upsell at social events. Publish digital content.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required