What are you going to do
- On a two-hour morning, lunch or evenings street shift working with the team outside on London's streets engaging the public in a fast-paced environment.
- On a two-hour telesales shift calling warm leads in our trendy Old Street office.
- Adding new leads into our contact database and sending out bulk emails/texts.
- Writing our weekly digital media content schedule and publish to various social media platforms.
- Upselling during one of our sangria and Spanish Speedfriending taster nights.
- Gaining leads and selling during lunchtime inside a corporate environment promotional pop-up event.
- Any other sales or marketing tasks as needed.
Experience and skills
- Interest in Spanish. Basic speaking skill is desireable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven and motivated to meet targets under your own initiative.
- Experience publishing social/digital media content desireable.
- Basic knowledge of Excel desireable.
- Field sales, telesales experience is desireable.
What we offer:
- Experience driving growth in a start-up company.
- Free entry to Spanish courses.
- Employee social calendar with beer on tap
- Modern, cool office space.
- Training and development workshops.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Motivated to meet targets under your own initiative.
Hours and pay
Hours vary with early mornings days a week and some lunch and evening events.
Salary + commission
Part time + flexible (1 - 2 days/split across week)
Deadline for applications: 3 January
The practical interview: 7 January
Job Type: fixed term.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 16
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £20,000 and £24,000 per year
- Responsible for
- Gaining new leads. Conduct outbound sales calls. Upsell at social events. Publish digital content.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required