What are you going to do
- You will be involved in many different aspects of the company, including scheduling in production and sampling, and handing out work to each employee.
- You will carry out all admin duties such as answering the phone/emails, liaising with our customers and writing reports for various members of staff/customers.
- We will also require you help the quality controller with checking garments and trimming them.
- Checking and allocating fabrics will be a necessity.
- You will help out on packing and processing when required and will have to write delivery notes and delivery manifests for each collection/delivery from the factory to our customers.
This job is very varied, and day to day duties will vary. We work in a very fast paced environment and work needs to be turned around very quickly therefore you should be organised and self sufficient, with a great attention to detail.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must be familiar with garment specification sheets and manufacture routes
- Must be able to use Microsoft and Adobe programmes
- Basic understanding of garment manufacture and technical skills.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£0.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Production Assistant
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required