What are you going to do
You will work in a small and dynamic multi-lingual team and represent a well-known jeans brand. Daily tasks are attending to customers by phone and e-mail. Possible questions are about orders, information inquiries, deliveries, payments, complaints, technical questions about the webshop etc.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- You will receive a paid training.
- You will get 22 vacation days that you can top up to 26 vacation days.
- Our client offers a contract of 7 months for 24-32 hours a week or 32-40 hours a week (your choice).
- The company is easy to access by public transport. Travel expenses are partly reimbursed.
- You have the possibility to get a discount at a gym near your home.
- You have the possibility to participate in a collective health insurance.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You speak German on a native level and English fluently.
- You are flexible to work during the opening hours from Monday until Friday (between 9:00 and 22:00), on Saturday (between 9:00 and 18:00) and on Sundays and public holidays (between 9:00 and 14:00).
- You have good communication and typing skills and you are good at working with the computer.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +49 3088789163.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
€10.07 per hour
- Responsible for
- Primarily responsible for solving customer inquiries
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, German