What are you going to do
- Coordinate activity and Evaluation via the Internet.
- Receive and execute Finance and Evaluation task with operations stretching beyond the borders.
- Sign ad-hoc members in and out of Tasks in relation to assigning Evaluation, Finance and Data management assignment.
- Organise collected data.
- Ensure other team members get a copy of the Data Sheet for every Evaluation Assignment.
- Make written and verbal communication via the phone, emails to deal with general and more detailed enquires from all stakeholders.
- Receive ad-hoc team budgets inwards and outwards.
- General House keeping.
- Maintain an upto date Data sheet as submitted by all ad-hoc member.
- Administer a re evaluation visit to revalidate data reports by any ad-hoc member.
- Assist with budget allocation and Banking Operations in relation to Evaluation task as assigned to team members.
- Record keeping of all Financial Transactions and reconciliation.
- Liase with stake holder to ensue an efficient service.
- Monitor and review Evaluation waiting list .
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Merit based bonuses
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Comminicatin Skills
- Record keeping and sorting abilities using microsoft applications where applicable
As an added advantage, we require a candidate who is open and ready to explore new tasks.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 8
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £380 and £500 per month
- Responsible for
- Cordinating International Team of Ad-Hoc members
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required