What are you going to do
Reporting to Operations Director.
Specific responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensuring all administration has been completed prior to the departure of each Programme Manager and their group.
This includes ensuring:
- All training including crisis management and Health and Safety has been completed.
- Client Conversations to ascertain what it is that they require.
- All monies, credit cards and electrical equipment are issued correctly at start of each Programme Manager's period of employment.
- All travel arrangements for Programme Managers to and from various cities in Northern Europe are booked, confirmed and paid for.
- All Programme Managers are fully briefed on their itinerary – accommodation, transport, attractions and suppliers.
- Programme Managers briefing packs contain the correct information and any tickets, vouchers that may be required while "on the road".
- Keep clear, concise and correct records of all incidents/emergencies reported by Programme Managers.
- Answering phones during the season that come to the ECE office, and dealing with phone calls from Programme Managers and Suppliers, as well as taking messages and handing calls to Ops team.
- Collecting expenses, evaluations, phones and information.
- General Administration and Data Management and booking of services.
What we offer:
- Expenses for Transport
- Expenses for Lunch
- Opportunity to work in experience travel operations team
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Organised, motivated and keen to learn
- Attention to Detail
- Interested in Travel
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 37 - 37
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £0 and £600 per month
- Responsible for
- Operational Tasks
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Chinese