What are you going to do
The purpose of the role:
- Management of the organisation's website, both e-commerce offering and broader informational website.
- Ensure website is providing the most optimal user experience.
- Manage all Search Engine Marketing and its implementation
- Creating metrics and KPI's to optimise conversion
- Manage external suppliers and agencies.
- Work closely with social media team
- Managing content
- Maintaining web design
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Creativity and knowledge of information technology and digital innovations
- Publishing content
- Maintaining themes/layout
- Streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential customers through SEO
- Knowledge of search engine analytics to maximise traffic
- Familiar with design and publishing software to maintain the site
- Strong communication skills
- Support online and digital marketing communications/campaigns
- Support sales and marketing
- Understanding Google Analytics
Most importantly, you will be able to demonstrate previous success in a similar role. The following qualities will also be required:
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels including email, organic a and paid search, SEO and affiliates.
- Specific experience of integrating digital across commercial touch points - marketing, campaigns, social media
- Specific experience of working on large scale websites and delivering website developments/enhancements
- Experience managing improvements to provide an optimal user experience.
- Background in B2C digital marketing for an online / e-commerce focused website.
- Strong analytical skills with focus and attention to deal.
- A bright, motivated ambitious person with excellent written and verbal communication skills, creativity and the desire to join an ambitious company with passion and drive.
If you have the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply now!
What we offer:
- 3 months internship to get great experience in a successful start up. Opportunity to grow quickly and become team manager. After 3 month internship full time paid role available starting salary £20k
- Opportunity to receive shares in company
- Have full control of your creativity with room to grow
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree Preferred qualification in digital marketing but not essential if you have previous experience.
- Creating Metrics and KPI's
This is a flexible position which can work around your own commitments. You can work from one of our many workspace locations around London and also work from home on some days.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £20 and £28 per year
- Responsible for
- Digital Marketing
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion, Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required