What are you going to do
You will be:
- * Delivering one-hour lessons in Maths and English to a class of up to six bubbly primary school pupils.
- * Using our resources and working from our set lesson plans.
- * Providing written lesson feedback about your pupils for their parents.
- * Assessing pupils and grading their assessments, seeing their progress first-hand!
- * Liaising with your Programme Officer and keeping in regular contact with the TU team.
- * Attending and participating in our training days hosted throughout the year.
What we offer
- Enhanced DBS check
- £10 per hour
- Support through our training days
- Sector specific networks
- Professional references on completion of the role
- Progression into the Tutor Leader role
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- At least a C at Maths & English GCSE level
- No previous tutoring experience required
- Mission-driven to close the attainment gap in education
- Friendly and polite with a can-do attitude!
We help out kids from all over London and are recruiting for the following London boroughs:
Barking, Barnet, Brent, Camden, Ealing, Hackney, Hammersmith, Haringey, Havering, Islington, Lambeth, Newham, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest and Westminster.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 2 - 4
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job
- Salary indication
£10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Consistently tutoring your twelve pupils each week, raising their attainment levels and boosting their confidence!
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required