HGV Drivers – Class 1 – Trampers – Liverpool (Wirral) – £10p/h – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV, Class 1 drivers in Liverpool (Wirral) on a temporary to permanent contract. Newly passed drivers are also invited to apply. This role is for night trampers, and meal allowances and night out payments will be made!
NOTE: A telephone and face to face interview will be arranged prior to assessment and final selection.
About the Job…
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours…
- Tramping work (nights)
- Monday to Friday
- 3 to 5 nights a week work
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year as PAYE!)
- Weekly Pay (changing to Monthly when position becomes permanent)
- Free onsite car parking
- Use of a canteen
- 24 hour support from your friendly Nexus team
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
What do we need from you?
- Full Class 1/C+E driving licence
- A digital tachograph card
- Minimum 12 months corporate driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required