What are you going to do
Our client is looking for you to join their team of the Regional Account Managers in the region of North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany. You would receive an unlimited employment contract and your starting date would be as soon as possible.
Creating and executing a strategic regional account growth plan in order to develop new accounts and strengthen current business relationships;
- Establishing a network with customers to identify and address specific needs;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers to ensure long-term success;
- Delivering monthly sales reports, including revenue, goals and planning;
- Ensuring brand consistency;
- Negotiating terms and conditions.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Responsibility for your own projects.
- A company car, also for your private use.
- Extensive onboarding and training.
- Flexible working times and 30 days of vacation per year.
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree or finished apprenticeship with work experience in sales or the retail sector.
- Strong knowledge of trade structure and an in-depth understanding of different distribution channels.
- Confidence, result driven, eagerness, outgoing personality, high motivation.
- Understanding customer’s business context and needs and being able to translate these to deliverable successful sales solutions.
- Strong negotiation skills, not afraid of sharing responsibility but able to demand results in return.
- You need to speak German on a native level and English fluently.
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Responsible for
- Your primary responsibility is creating and maintaining relationships with clients
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required