What are you going to do
- To undertake line management responsibilities where appropriate including:
- Manage other Teaching Assistants
- Liaise between managers/teaching staff and Teaching Assistants
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, security and confidentiality, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Be aware of and support differences and ensure all pupils have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
- Contribute to overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
- Establish constructive relationships and communicate with other agencies/professionals, in liaison with the teacher, to support achievement and progress of pupils.
- To assist with children at the beginning and end of the day and in the playground as required.
- To attend meetings with line managers as required.
- To promote equal opportunities at all times.
- To undertake the invigilation of tests.
What we offer:
- Continued professional development
- Work experience
- Educational courses
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Experience working within a classroom environment
Having been awarded the gold standard REC Audited education status and being the first recruitment agency in south wales to be awarded this status, Apollo Teaching Services are one of the agencies across the UK who have been recognised for operating the very best practice in education recruitment. Apollo Teaching Services offer help with your overall development as a Newly Qualified Teacher providing feedback from our head teachers.
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Treforest Industrial Estate
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £15,000 and £16,000 per year
- Responsible for
- Assisting Class Teacher
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required