What are you going to do
The JLA story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we’ve experienced rapid growth since and we’re now market leaders, with over 1000 employees and still growing. JLA is a thriving place to work; it’s dynamic, fast paced and full of variety.
We have the backing of one of Europe’s fastest growing Private Equity groups and are in the enviable position of being able to build on our past success, and plan an even bigger future. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
What we offer:
- £20k basic salary, which can quickly rise to £24k based on performance. Pro Rata
- £3,000 guaranteed bonus over your first 6 months. Pro Rata
- We work 9-5 Monday to Friday, so you can maintain a great work-life balance.
- Your earnings are uncapped – the more appointments you book and the more business we win the more you earn.
- Money-can’t-buy rewards - we offer great incentives and instant prizes.
- A professional sales career with excellent training - 100% of our Managers are home-grown so you have genuine opportunities to progress.
- Fantastic newly refurbished offices in Salford Quays with free on-site parking.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- You will have experience in outbound lead generation/telesales.
- You will have the ability to work successfully in a target based environment.
- JLA is full of highly motivated individuals, so you will need to be driven.
- You will have the ability to speak to a varied range of customers.
- You will be driven by money and hungry to earn big.
- We're looking for you to be able to show initiative, eager to learn and able to work as a team as well as individually.
- You will be confident and tenacious.
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 38 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £20,000 and £24,000 per year
- Responsible for
- Business Development Executive
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required