Join the... Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong heritage. With over 1,800 shops, and 22,000 employees serving millions of customers each week, we are the UK’s leading bakery food-on-the-go retailer. We’ve...
Join the family
Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong heritage. With over 1,800 shops, and 22,000 employees serving millions of customers each week, we are the UK’s leading bakery food-on-the-go retailer. We’ve been busy improving our shops and adding to our great range of fresh food-on-the-go, so we’re tastier than ever!
At Greggs we have big plans for the future and big opportunities available today. Our people are what makes our business successful and we believe in growing together – as a united team.
You can be part of the future of Greggs by joining us as a Team Member at our new shop opening at Cannon Street. In the centre of London, this Supervisor role will require an enthusiastic, outgoing and upbeat individual ready to welcome our breakfast and lunch customers with smiles. Providing the Greggs famous warm and friendly customer experience will be key for our Team Members therefore if you are enthusiastic about working in the food on the go industry in an organisation that is growing and known for its fast and friendly service then we would love to hear from you.
At Greggs we aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Age 16-17 Starter Rate: £6.59
Age 16-17 Full Rate: £6.80
Age 18+ Starter Rate: £7.83
Age 18+ Full Rate: £8.00
Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours
Hours: 25 Hours
Shift Pattern: Spread over 5 days. The candidate must be available for 1.00pm - 7.30pm, Monday to Friday. Shop trades 6.30-7pm . Average 5hrs over 5 days.
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our organisation, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience no matter what time of day.
Join our family and you’ll be part of a team that loves to put the customer first in all that we do.
This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy; of course they’ll be time for some fun along the way.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and commitment. Some customer service experience always comes in handy although not essential.
To be able to:
• 50% off Greggs food with our generous Greggs Employee Staff Discount Team
• Free coffees and tea while at work
• 21 days holiday a year plus bank holidays. This increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
• After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme where the company distributes 10% of its profits and allows you to share in the success of the business
• You will receive free life assurance after 1-year continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump sum payment equal to one years’ salary
• You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
• Other benefits include:
If this seems like the job for you and you’d like to be part of the Greggs family we’d love to hear from you!
During the application process we'll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we'll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help, we can make your application as quick and smooth as possible.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free