... RECRUITING FOR OUR...... KEYNES LOGISTICS... ... are pleased to announce that we are recruiting for the position...... GROUP LEADER (DEPARTMENT MANAGER equivalent) of our NEW Milton Keynes OMNI Logistics...
NOW RECRUITING FOR OUR NEW
MILTON KEYNES LOGISTICS CENTRE
We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting for the position of
OMNI GROUP LEADER (DEPARTMENT MANAGER equivalent)
of our NEW Milton Keynes OMNI Logistics Centre
Within the H&M Group, Logistics is responsible to make our fashion flow in a sustainable, qualitative and efficient way. We put the customer in focus and our job is about fulfilling the customer promise, creating a great online and in-store shopping experience.
In Autumn 2019 we open the H&M Group’s first OMNI (online and store) Logistics Centre in Milton Keynes (+- 73,000 m²). The Logistics Centre will employ approximately 1000 ambitious, committed and motivated colleagues who share our values and take responsibility for all daily distribution and Logistics operations for the UK/IE online and over 250 stores.
As an OMNI Group Leader, you are responsible for leading your team in delivering a cost efficient and high-quality service to our customers through excellent planning and communication. You embrace our company values, leadership expectations and are driven by a will to make a difference.
• Maximise profitability through a commercial and cost-efficient focus in co-operation with your Team, UK/IE Sales Organisation and Local & Global Logistics
• Follow-up and analyse your department results, in all relevant areas such as quality, efficiency and profitability according to the budget
• Ensure a reliable, sustainable, and efficient Logistic operation with high quality customer service and excellent product care
• Effective planning and organising of the team according to department needs and budgets
• Inspire, motivate and promote effective teamwork
• Recruit, train and develop a high performing team
• Ensure all safety and security routines are being followed by all team members at all times alongside our sustainability commitments.
• Support and contribute actively to our goals.
To be successful in the role we believe you have the following qualities:
q Excellent Leadership skills
q Strong communication skills
q Possess excellent organisational and planning skills
q Have the ambition to progress within Logistics
q Have a minimum of 2-years Management experience
q Have full flexibility with working hours due 24-hour operation
Are you Logistics and ready to join? Try on a new challenge and let’s keep up with our fast-paced environment together!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!