Bartender Part- time Advert
Located next to theiconic Wembley Stadium and only 2 stops from Baker Street, our Hilton LondonWembley is a dynamic hotel which welcomes a variety of guests and VIPsattending events at the Stadium and Arena, shopping at the London DesignerOutlet, away for leisure or just looking for a hotel with easy access tocentral London
The hotel boasts 361 bedrooms,16 suites, fitness centre, indoor pool with sauna and steam room,restaurant, main bar and a rooftop sky bar, 11 meeting rooms and animpressive ball room which can hold up to 900 people.
What will I be doing?
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner and providing exceptional customer service and personalised experiences
- Processing payments and re-stocking the bar
- Communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
What are we looking for?
- Experience of bar service
- Experience of making cocktails (desirable)
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring and Enjoys working as part of a team
- Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
- Good communication and personal presentation
- There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
- Flexibility to take on additional shifts as and when would be advantageous
- As a part time Bartender you will work on average 3 shifts per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
- Shift times will are normally be in the evenings from 5pm until close but can differ at weekends depending on business and events.
- Competitive pay including a share of Service charge and tips
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% Food and Beverage discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- Opportunity to progress your career within Hilton
- Published at
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required