HGV Driver – Class 1 – Patchway (Bristol) – Earn up to £17p/h – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Patchway (Bristol) to work for one of the UK’s leading British Food Manufacturers. As the owner of Ginsters (The Cornish pasty makers) and the largest maker of Melton Mowbray Pork Pies, your role would be curcial in ensuring the nationwide delivery of delicious baked goodies.4
Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 1 licence in order to be eligible for this job!
About the Job…
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Trunking and store deliveries
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours…
- Various shifts available
- Hours to suit you
- Flexible start times
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and LTD drivers more than welcome!
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food (Sample a pastie or two…)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 6 months corporate driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required