What are you going to do
- Report news and great stories.
- Publish high quality news and stories about the topics covered by Blasting News including: Breaking News, Business/Finance, Sport, Showbiz & TV, Style, Entertainment and Tech.
- Use a variety of formats, such as written articles, videos, photos and audio.
- Share and promote the news on social media platforms and through social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, YouTube) to increase the number of the readers.
Competences and Experience
- Extremely passionate about innovative online media paradigms, social journalism and democracy in the information system.
- Some/strong knowledge of publishing content on the web.
- Ability to verify sources and fact-check articles.
- SEO skills.
- Real interest in social media marketing.
- English Native Speaker.
Type of contract: freelance.
- Job Location: Anywhere. The Blaster is not required to check in at an office.
- Working hours: Flexible. The Blaster can work on a flexible basis.
- The Compensation may vary according to a number of factors. Among the others:
- Number and success of written articles, where success is defined as number of readers actually reading the article (the more people read the content, the more money the blaster can earn).
- Type of topics and categories.
- Source of the readers (social networks readers being the most valuable ones).
*Overall, the compensation can be up to £200 per article.
What we offer:
- Flexible working schedule!
- International exposure
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- 1 year
- High school
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 2 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £0 and £1,500 per month
- Responsible for
- Writing Articles
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required