What are you going to do
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Being passionate about O2`s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things O2.
- Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer service/experience in store.
- Working to store targets - selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way.
- Being aware of your own performance and the team performance and how it contributes to O2`s success.
- Using in store systems and working to processes. Taking ownership of what you do and making sure the Store operates effectively and within compliance.
- Taking ownership for your development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers and our Academy and Learning Zone.
- Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store.
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance.
- Taking pride in where you work.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary £17,558 pro rata
- Learning and Development support
- Flexible benefits to suit you
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Someone who can have great conversations easily with our customers and who loves to provide a personalised experience. Making our customers love O2
- A great team player
- Someone who has an interest in technology and mobiles
Hours: 12hrs (Full flexibility required)
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 12 - 12
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£8.88 per hour
- Responsible for
- Being passionate about O2`s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things O2
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required