His/her primary duty is to prompt and efficient service of all Food and Beverage items available in our outlets. The strength and sincerity of Beach House Antiparos image should reflect at all times through a friendly, courteous manner and helpful attitude, extending beyond the guest’s expectation.
1. Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending.
2. Confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests from the lounge server using the hotel's point-of-sales system; check completed orders with the guest's original order.
3. Service and take orders from guests seated at the bar and restaurant area offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item's, origin, taste, and preparation methods; maintain a working knowledge of beverages.
4. Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
5. Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items.
6. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
7. Serve food items in the bar and restaurant area.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free