What are you going to do
- Residential Programme Managers
- Academic Mentors
- Programme Coordinators (Office-Based)
Programme Staff - Residential Programme Managers/Academic Mentors:
- Programme Operation and Tour Logistics: Ensuring the smooth operation of the programme that students have a happy and safe experience in Cambridge, London, and Oxford. Duties include coordinating airport transfer, lectures, activities, welcoming and closing ceremonies
- Connecting and Engaging Students: Socialising with students, sharing your university experience and coordinating various activities and events
- Supervision and sharing sessions: Leading supervisions, guiding and helping students to prepare their final presentations
Programme Coordinators (Office-Based):
- Providing full support to the CUDC Operation Team to ensure smooth delivery and coordination of the summer programmes.
- Main responsibilities include general administrative tasks, liaising with suppliers, preparing information packs, evaluation reports, certificates and presentations, coordinating various programme activities including opening and closing ceremonies, assisting venue set-up and logistics and providing ad hoc support to the operation team, managers, students and teachers.
What we offer:
- Residential Programme Manager - Accommodation and all meals is provided; Fixed Salary: £1250-£1700 per programme (Dependent on experience and programme duration); Commitment and Performance Bonus: up to £200
- Academic Mentor; lunch and dinner is provided on work days - Fixed Salary: £700-1100 per programme (Dependent on experience and programme duration); Commitment and Performance Bonus: up to £200
- Programme Coordinator (Office-based) - 20-40 hours per week; Hourly rate: £10 per hour
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- The duration of the programmes is from 17 to 21 days. Managers, mentors and coordinators must commit to working for the entire period during the programme(s) they are assigned to. Applicants must provide their availability and preferences on their applica
- Great leaders and communicators
- Passionate and enthusiastic about education and event management
- Flexible with great problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective team player
- The duration of the programmes is from 17 to 21 days. Managers, mentors and coordinators must commit to working for the entire period during the programme(s) they are assigned to. Applicants must provide their availability and preferences.
Application Deadline: 24th March 2019.
Interview: Review of applications will begin on 25th March 2019. Applicants will continue to be invited to interview until all places have been filled.
Compulsory Briefing and Training Session: A compulsory briefing and training session will take place on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday in the week of 20th and 27th of April 2019.
Enquires: We are happy to provide more information and answer any questions regarding the positions.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £400.00 and £900.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Operational Tasks
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Management, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required