What are you going to do
This opportunity would benefit a student dedicated to learning through hands on experience, preferably from a design/fashion background or someone who is fashion literate, enthusiastic and organised.
- Working closely with the MD on an assortment of projects across a variety of product categories (predominantly sportswear fashion) and clients
- Working closely with production in a number of factories, textile printers and mills, garment laundries for speciality washes and finishes.
- Attention to detail in all areas of product specification, sampling, quality control, costing and lead times. General hands-on experience and administration.
- Attending client meetings, taking notes and responsible for follow-up contact / action reports
What we offer:
- Part-time Internship
- Learn how to follow the critical path for production.
- Understand the process of sampling to a finished piece.
- Insight into the day to day running of the business.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Preferably from a design/fashion background or someone who is fashion literate
- Enthusiastic and organised
Pay is according to experience and current hourly rates.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion, Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required