Work for TESCO! One of the biggest and most successful supermarkets in the UK.
|Days||From time||To time|
Our Every Little Helps approach doesn’t just apply to our customers.
It’s at the very heart of everything we do at work – and it’s what makes us
different. We believe in treating each other with respect, and everyone
having the opportunity to get on. That’s what makes Tesco such a great
place to work.
Our Distribution Centres are led by people who are great operators and
put people and customers at the heart of everything they do. If this
sounds like you, we’d love to hear form you.
As a member of the Lead Team, you will lead a shift and a team of
Team Managers and colleagues, ensuring that we deliver for customers
consistently everyday in the most effective way.
A natural leader of people, you can inspire and engage large teams, work
shoulder to shoulder with them and sustain change activities to make
processes more effective whilst striving for continuous improvements.
You’re not alone in this, as you work with other Lead Managers and
business partners to help you achieve your Centres’ goals. Humble in your
approach, you keep things simple, lead the delivery of consistent routines
and processes, manage budgets and work together with your peers to
ensure every shift delivers great availability to our customers.
As a Warehouse Service Shift Manager, you will:
• Recruiting the best Managers for my team, selecting those that are
naturally great with people.
• Providing constructive feedback based on observations of interactions
with customers/colleagues/suppliers, ensuring my team are inspired to
deliver excellent service.
• Managing and reviewing my Managers performance, providing open and
honest feedback and agreeing objectives, development plans and next
• Spotting talent, mentoring and developing individuals potential,
supporting them to achieve their aspirations and helping Tesco be spoilt
for choice for great Managers.
• Ensure all colleagues are well trained, validated and capable to deliver
• Analyse and spot trends in metrics, building improvement plans to
improve capability/productivity where it is needed most.
• Use your expertise and knowledge to identify opportunities to improve
the Warehouse performance, engaging and supporting your team to
• Lead your team to deliver end to end routines/standards in line with the
• Effectively forward plan for all seasonal, trade driving and promotional
events to maximise sales within Stores.
• Focus your team to deliver accurate goods to Stores, improving product
availability and customer satisfaction.
• Ensuring your team deliver safety standards and legal compliance
routines, coaching them where required.
We offer excellent benefits that help to make Tesco a great place to work.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free