What are you going to do
If you are looking for a part-time job where no day is the same, you never get bored, you get a great competitive pay and you have plenty of chance to hone versatile skills to advance career in any field, this is a perfect job for you!
- You will be in charge of developing a fun, developmental, individually tailored after school activities program. This may involve reading books, play in the local parks or playgrounds, arts & crafts or playing boardgames! We will help you with ideas.
- Parents will be super grateful if you could manage the after school pickup, ensure homework is nicely done and prepare a simple meal.
- You will play a key role in the child's development and help to nurture their emotional intelligence. Kudos will offer you expert training to help you do brilliantly just that!
What we offer:
- £80-£250 per week
- Kudos Bootcamp
- Kudos Online Training Platform
- First Aid Training
- Enhanced DBS
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Prior experience working with children or in voluntary role
- Patience, Kindness, Creativity, Timeliness
- Attending Kudos Bootcamp and Online Training
- You will be required to provide two excellent references
- Right to work in the UK for the next 12 months
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £12.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Kudos After School Childcare
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required