What are you going to do
We are Nu Bear, a multidisciplinary design studio that specialists in creating design content, visualization, animations and products. We work within a variety of industries including Aviation, Automotive, Film, TV and Lifestyle. Aside from the service side of our business we also design high quality, functional and beautiful products for the outdoor and adventure industries. Innovation is key to our philosophy, coming up with a unique way of using a product as well as creating a minimalist and sleek design that is user friendly. Dedication to environmental consideration, quality and function is paramount to our ethos.
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include marketing/communication brochures, direct mail pieces, web site and social media graphics, video content, photo content, posters,
flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Assist with updating the website and SEO Optimisation.
- Assist with social media marketing strategies to drive brand awareness.
- Research potential suppliers, organisations, individuals and compile general mailing lists, press lists and influencer lists.
- Develop and implement social outreach and a communication plan, including messaging, and content for the Kickstarter Campaign.
- Ensure that the brand, product launches and campaigns are aligned.
- Proofread and check various materials online and offline.
- Carry out database work and associated admin duties.
- Respond to various marketing requests such as brand guidelines, logos and campaign imagery.
- Assist the Creative Director in day to day tasks and responsibilities.
What we offer:
- On going until June 2019 but could lead to further job opportunities
- Travel Expenses for the first week
- First week is unpaid Internship following weeks will be paid.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Currently studying a degree-course or Post Graduate in marketing, advertising, design and/or business or closely related creative field.
- Creative self-starter, eager to learn, who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Have experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ideal candidate will be energetic, task-oriented with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Have an aspiration to work within a creative design environment
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 37
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £7.70 and £8.21 per hour
- Responsible for
- Marketing & PR
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, German, French