What are you going to do
You will be responsible for the safety and wellbeing of all passengers travelling through the allocated station, assisting with directions, travel times and general customer service inquiries.
You may well need to make occasional public announcements, so a clear, audible, well-spoken voice is essential.
We are looking for Crowd control and customer service for the London Marathon event 2019
- Are you friendly and articulate with excellent communication skills?
- Are you able to diffuse difficult situations?
- Are you available on Sunday 28th of April 2019?
The role would specifically suit individuals who have other jobs that can work as and when required.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of the Marathon Staff
- Competitive Wages
- Chances of working further with ProActive
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- If you are an articulate people person with excellent communication skills This is the job for you!!
- You need to feel comfortable speaking to EVERYONE
- You MUST also be physically fit and comfortable working on your feet for a full shift
- You MUST have the ability to remain calm under pressure and enjoy working with people from all backgrounds and nationalities.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 12
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £9.10 and £10.20 per hour
- Responsible for
- Crowd Control
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required