What are you going to do
Job Type / Category
Working independently but still closely alongside the company Director, the Social Media Intern will be fully responsible for developing and implementing social media strategy across our five social media channels, to quickly and substantially increase brand presence and visibility across the UK/EU.
Key components of the role include streamlining existing social media, ensuring brand messaging is consistent and uniform across all accounts, and using the correct tone of voice for our two different audiences.
- To create and implement original and highly-engaging branded digital and video content on a regular basis
- To markedly increase Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter Followers, closely monitor and manage all daily engagement
- To post regular updates on the company Facebook page, identify and join relevant groups, approach potential clients and candidates via other social media channels/groups and email marketing campaigns to build company likes
- To create and implement other channel-specific campaigns, for example uploading engaging videos to our Youtube channel
- To identify, engage with and build strong relationships with key social, educational and business influencers, industry bloggers and journalists
- To understand, track, monitor and report on social media analytics, website Google analytics and LinkedIn company statistics
- To work with the Director to build monthly reporting tools on analytics and performance towards baseline targets.
- To run and analyse email marketing campaigns, SEO and in-bound links
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
As a brand new start up company, we're looking for someone passionate and creative, who loves what we're doing and what we want to achieve, and is driven to helping us get there fast.
The internship is an initial 3 months followed by full time employment opportunities.
What we offer
- As a brand new start up company, we're looking for someone passionate and creative, who loves what we're doing and what we want to achieve, and is driven to helping us get there fast. To apply, you do not have to already have an extensive skills and expe
- Excellent training and direct relationship with company owner
- A great experience within the food and wellness world for an innovative brand and concept
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Entrepreneur mind
- Passionate about digital marketing, content and analytics
- Graphic design is a plus, operating video camera is preferred
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 25 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £1 and £2 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Digital Marketing Content Design
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required