What are you going to do
What are At Your Service looking for?
- Proactive and enthusiastic people to join our team of Waiting Staff and Bartenders.
- Motivated and well-presented individuals to work at some of the most exclusive events in London.
- Dedication to get the job done.
- People with fantastic interpersonal skills, who will “WOW” our clients and guests.
- Experience in a customer service and / or hospitality role that we can build on with our bespoke in-house training.
What we offer:
- Great pay (Up to £9.00 p/h)
- Flexible work
- In-house training
- Refer a friend schemes
- Employee of the Month
- Awards and much more.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Minimum Degree not applicable
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus, however not required
If you like the sound of joining our close knit team to work along side like minded talented staff who are committed to doing an excellent job in a busy and exciting event service environment, please submit your application to At Your Service.
Please note that due to the nature of the business, the role requires the service of alcohol and all employees must be aged 18 or over. At Your Service Event Staffing Ltd, is an Employment business and an Equal Opportunities employer.
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £7.50 and £14.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required