What are you going to do
The booking of Temporary Workers to client assignments, the induction cycle of Temporary Workers including recruitment, interview, company induction, training and authorisation to work. Support to AYS divisional departments including Sherpa and other brands including such brands as may be developed in the future. Some support may be provided to Regional Offices on an ad hoc basis.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Respond to and follow up candidate applications.
- Manage and deliver the induction cycle for successful applicants including conducting interviews, inductions and training sessions as required.
- Ensure that all Temporary Workers are Authorised to Work at all times.
- Ensure compliance with our equal opportunities, health and safety and other company policies and rollout new legislation / policies as appropriate.
- Proactively maintain and develop the company’s computerised customer and employee database.
- Process client orders and enter client assignments to the Booker System.
- Book suitable Temporary Workers to client assignments and manage ongoing requirements including such amendments as may be required.
- Ensure that the administration and record keeping required of the position is completed accurately and on time to adhere to all specified procedures, processes and standards.
- Produce worksheets prior to events and entry of staff hours and expenses as required thereafter in preparation for payroll processing.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information including timesheet management as required.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Increase the pool of available waiting staff by proactively contributing to recruitment initiatives and strategies.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing procedures.
- Raise the profile of At Your Service Event Staffing Ltd as the country’s leading supplier of event support staff.
What we offer:
- Gain some really useful life skills that will help you in your life and career ahead. The testament of this is the extraordinary alumni of talented people who started their careers working for At Your Service.
- Grounding experience in the hospitality and events industry giving you an excellent insight into a really dynamic business.
- Enjoy working with us and find your time with us to be rewarding and fulfilling. In years to come we want you to look back at your ‘AYS’ days with fondness having made many life-long friends.
- Competitive salary
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Must be mature and domestically secure. Able to commute reliably to office base. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- Able to communicate and motivate. You will be in constant verbal contact with clients, prospective and current Temporary Workers in addition to communicating with them via other media including written correspondence.
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email. Ideally will have creative skills in Powerpoint & / or graphic design.
- Must be a competent writer of business correspondence, quotations and proposals and be sufficiently numerate to be prepare statistical and profit and loss analysis.
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
- People-management skills, experience and natural ability will be useful regarding the placement of Temporary Workers.
- Produce a weekly report of scheduled activities (historic & forthcoming). Achieve activities with prescribed time constraints. Plan diary to make best use of working day. Maintain records as required.
- Undertake any reasonable duties as dictated by line management that are within skills and capabilities.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 30 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Responsible for
- Talent Coordinator
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Human Resources
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required