What are you going to do
- Assisting the EUC & VIP Support team in daily support duties.
- Completing assigned tasks and training materials provided by line manager.
- Presenting a focused, can-do attitude at all times.
- Assist in creating technical documentation for users and team members alike.
- Pro-actively suggesting improvements and changes where necessary.
- Attend and partake in weekly team meetings
What we offer:
- Up to £25,000
- Excellent benefits
- Great working environment
- State of the art offices in the heart of the City of London
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- IT - Information Technology
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Ofice
- Apple products
Required Education/Training & Experience:
- Individual who is studying for degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and Apple products.
- Must have a strong work ethic, organizational skills,
detail oriented mindset.
- Have a proactive and questioning approach to
Other desired skills and characteristics:
- Previous experience in a professional office environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- A good understanding of Information Technology related terms and jargon.
- Previous experience within an IT role.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £20,000 and £25,000 per year
- Responsible for
- Assisting the EUC & VIP Support team in daily duties
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required