Being a KFC Assistant Restaurant General Manager, you’ll be assisting the Restaurant General Manager in the day to day management and leadership of the team & business. You’ll be an inspiring, hands-on manager with a great eye for detail and a commitment to great service. As you’ll be supporting the Restaurant General Manager with every area of the business from the restaurant to the kitchen whilst also building, nurturing and developing a happy, high-achieving team. You’re probably already be an experienced, highly skilled manager, used to achieving great results in a busy branded restaurant.
Salary - £21,060 + Quarterly Bonus
In the role and following a structured training plan, you will be knowledgeable on KFC operations in order to support your team in achieving customer satisfaction and overall unit performance. You will have commercial acumen and ability to think beyond the core operational element to lead and inspire a team.
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring all H&S, Food Safety regulations and Brand Standards are adhered to at all times.
• Motivating and inspiring your team to deliver operational excellence, felt by our customers and measured through our customer satisfaction programme.
• Role modelling our How We Win Together behaviours, leading by example and championing our recognition culture.
• Creating accurate business forecasts (sales, labour, stock,) that are in line with business targets set by the Restaurant General Manager.
• Reviewing weekly business data to provide appropriate coaching to follow up with your team for business excellence.
• Owning EHO visits conducted in your store. Report when visits have taken place – all in line with training you will be given
• Attending and participate in periodic business reviews when required with your Restaurant General Manager to set upcoming targets in line with P&L. These will be locked in and performance measured against.
• Attending area and company management meetings when required, being ready to present your store data as required.
• Being pro-active in supporting your Restaurant General Manager with store recruitment & selection process whilst in line with your labour plans. Conduct check-in assessments with all new starters ahead of their probation period.
• Ensuring effective onboarding of all new starters is completed, with appropriate support & training provided to them for their success.
• Identifying talent within the team and work with the Restaurant General Manager on your bench plan. Create and support development plans for any of the team who are not yet ready for the next stage of their career but have shown potential or interest.
• Supporting active management trainees and work closely with the Restaurant General Manager.
• Supporting active competency plans, as well as taking accountability for your own personal development and working closely with your Restaurant General Manager on this.
• Completing regular audits on all staffing training records, to ensure they are fully compliant to H&S and Food Safety regulations, as well as Brand Standards.
• Conducting disciplinary meetings when applicable however, only after liaising with the HR Department.
• Supporting head office teams, ensuring we maintain great working relationships
• Conducting team meetings with the support of your management team to deliver both brand and company key messages/processes.
We are looking for someone who is personable, organised and motivated to complete their Hospitality Apprenticeship.
Ongoing training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full position
Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
Functional skills in English, Maths and ICT
KFC is a brilliant company, full of incredible people. We make great food, and we care about how we do it. We don’t do things by halves at KFC. We come from Kentucky, and were founded by Colonel Harland Sanders. A real place, and a real person. We always strive to be as open, honest and responsible as possible. Trust and respect are of paramount importance in everything we do; from the way we deal with our partners, to the way we treat our colleagues and our guests. Where we come from, there’s saying: “There are no strangers. Only friends we haven’t yet met”. So our doors are always open to everyone, and our table always has a spare seat at it. That’s why we make buckets to share. We are as warm and welcoming to colleagues and guest as the Colonel was when he opened his kitchen to weary travellers all those years ago, and embody the spirit of Southern hospitality – albeit a modern take on it.
The map below displays the employer’s location, please check travel times before applying.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free