Are you looking for the next step in your career with an organisation offering training and development? KFC are now recruiting Team Leaders! Alongside your job role you will also have the opportunity to work towards your Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship in your workplace.
As a Team Leader you will be supporting the Restaurant General Manager in the day to day management and leadership of the team whilst also building, nurturing and developing a happy, high-achieving team. We are therefore looking for candidates who are experienced, highly skilled shift supervisors, used to achieving great results in a busy branded restaurant.
In the role and following a structured training plan, you will be knowledgeable on KFC operations in order to support your team in achieving customer satisfaction and overall unit performance.
Your daily duties will include:
• Ensuring all H&S, Food Safety regulations and Brand Standards are adhered to at all times.
• Motivating and inspiring your team to deliver operational excellence.
• Role modelling our behaviours, leading by example and championing our recognition culture.
• Creating accurate business forecasts (sales, labour, stock,) that are in line with business targets set by the Restaurant General Manager.
• Reviewing weekly business data to provide appropriate coaching to follow up with your team for business excellence.
• Attending and participate in periodic business reviews when required with your Restaurant General Manager to set upcoming targets in line with P&L.
• Attending area and company management meetings when required, being ready to present your store data as required.
• Being pro-active in supporting your Restaurant General Manager with store recruitment & selection process. Conduct check-in assessments with all new starters ahead of their probation period.
• Ensuring effective onboarding of all new starters is completed, with appropriate support & training provided to them for their success.
• Identifying talent within the team and work with the Restaurant General Manager on your bench plan. Create and support development plans for any of the team who are not yet ready for the next stage of their career but have shown potential or interest.
• Completing regular audits on all staffing training records, to ensure they are fully compliant to H&S and Food Safety regulations, as well as Brand Standards.
Please apply below!
We are looking for someone who is personable, organised and motivated to complete their Hospitality Apprenticeship.
You’ll be an inspiring, hands-on manager with a great eye for detail and a commitment to great service
No Previous Qualifications required
Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
Functional skills in English, Maths and ICT
KFC is a brilliant company, full of incredible people. We make great food, and we care about how we do it. We don’t do things by halves at KFC. We come from Kentucky, and were founded by Colonel Harland Sanders. A real place, and a real person. We always strive to be as open, honest and responsible as possible. Trust and respect are of paramount importance in everything we do; from the way we deal with our partners, to the way we treat our colleagues and our guests. Where we come from, there’s saying: “There are no strangers. Only friends we haven’t yet met”. So our doors are always open to everyone, and our table always has a spare seat at it. That’s why we make buckets to share. We are as warm and welcoming to colleagues and guest as the Colonel was when he opened his kitchen to weary travellers all those years ago, and embody the spirit of Southern hospitality – albeit a modern take on it.
The map below displays the employer’s location, please check travel times before applying.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!