What are you going to do
The job will require the setting up of a bar unit at Greenwich market followed by sampling product and selling both bottles and glasses to the public.
The aim of the market is to raise the profile of the wines as a brand through sales to the public.
What we offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Exposure to a growing new brand
- Opportunity to develop a wide variety of new skills
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Sales experience considered beneficial but not a requirement as the correct attitude is more important
Personal alcohol licence would be a plus.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 17 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
£8.21 per hour
- Responsible for
- The responsibilities will include: sampling with the public, promoting the brand, selling bottles and by the glass, stock taking, cash management and set up and breakdown of the market.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required