What are you going to do
- Management of the organisation's website, both e-commerce offering and broader informational website.
Ensure website is providing the most optimal user experience
Manage all Search Engine Marketing and its implementation
Creating metrics and KPI's to optimise conversion
Manage external suppliers and agencies
- Work closely with social media team
What we offer
- 3-4 months internship to get great experience in a successful start up.
- Opportunity to grow quickly and become team manager.
- After 3 month internship and IF successful - full time paid role available starting salary £20k
- Opportunity to receive shares in company
- Have full control of your creativity with room to grow
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels including email, organic a and paid search, SEO and affiliates.
- Specific experience of working on large scale websites and delivering website developments/enhancements
- Specific experience of integrating digital across commercial touch points - marketing, campaigns, social media
- Background in B2C digital marketing for an online / e-commerce focused website
- Strong analytical skills with focus and attention to detail
- A bright, motivated ambitious person with excellent written and verbal communication skills, creativity and the desire to join an ambitious company with passion and drive.
Education Level : University
Working hours per week: 10 - 20
Type of Contract: Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Placements
Responsible for Digital Marketing
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £0.00 and £1.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Contenting creating, social media managing
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required