What are you going to do
Prinsegate Chartered Surveyors is a family-owned surveying and project management business (see www.prinsegate.com). We are a high-growth SME based in Kingston and require a Relationship Manager to grow with the company.
About the Position
We are seeking a friendly relationship manager to manage leads, staff and promote the company. There will be a lot of online and offline networking.
The key objective is to develop the contacts who will drive business to the company in order to increase company profits.
You need to be a hard worker and a high performer and strive to deliver exceptional results and achieve targets.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Generating new leads in a variety of ways: online marketing, contacting other businesses, attending networking events, etc.
- Converting leads, closing opportunities and booking/managing appointments for the surveying team
- Quality assurance: managing the work of other surveyors by conducting due diligence (legal documents, building condition reports/images, etc.)
- Managing relations with clients and other surveyors, and taking care of the associated customer account administration work including complaints handling
- Promotion: identifying and creating new business opportunities and developing sales strategies to increase business growth
- Drafting, sending and following-up on quotations
- Checking and chasing payments (including liaison with debt collection agencies if necessary)
- Organising appointments between building surveyors, agents and clients
- Quality-checking and proof-reading (including building surveys and party wall documents)
- General administrative tasks and clerical work (including office administration/management)
- Closing/completing sales
- Identifying and creating new business opportunities
- Promoting the company overall
- Develop sales strategies to increase business growth
- Communicate with and manage clients/customers/owners (including complaints handling)
- Provide customer service and general assistance
What we offer:
- A great chance to be out and about meeting new people in addition to some office work.
- This role will allow you to grow your career in sales and work in a dynamic and high growth company.
- You will be rewarded with commission and potential career development in turn.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Ability to sell
- Organisational and Reporting skills
- Excellent spoken and written Standard English with Received Pronunciation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work within a team
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Knowledge of building surveying a bonus but not a requirement
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Some knowledge of property is preferable, although training will be provided
Students on a Tier 4 visa are NOT eligible to apply.
- Education Level
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Working hours per week
- 30 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £15,500 and £25,000 per year
- Responsible for
- Sales, Operations, Administration and Management
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Project Management, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required