What are you going to do
What will you be doing?
- As a tutor you will tailor your approach – supporting children to learn and progress at their own pace.
- You will encourage children to overcome challenges – celebrating and recognising their efforts and achievements.
- You will provide short written feedback notes to keep parents up to date with their child's progress.
Why tutor at Explore Learning?
We're an award-winning maths and English tuition provider, supporting 4-14 year olds after-school and at the weekends in a dynamic and engaging environment.
We've been doing this brilliantly for over 16 years and our success is down to our incredible people that live and breathe our vision and values.
We have been voted the #2 Sunday Times Best Company to work for in the UK and we deliver a vast amount of brilliant training to ensure you develop and progress both personally and professionally.
What we offer:
- Flexible Shifts
- Regular Team Socials
- Performance Related Pay Reviews
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- Tutor of the Year Awards
What we ask:
- At least finished high school and attained strong GCSEs in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Passionate about education
- You may have previous experience working with children
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £5.20 and £8.10 per hour
- Responsible for
- Tutoring children of mixed ages, abilities and learning needs, in groups of 6
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required