What are you going to do
- Maintain good food safety, hygiene standards and practices.
- Follow the Health and safety policy of the hotel
- Assists with preparations for food functions and service.
- Assists with the preparation of a food outlet for service including:
- Cleaning of equipment
- Cleaning and maintaining
- Preparation of chef service sections
- Preparation Mise en Place
- Recording of replacement stock
- Receiving food delivery, controlling and reporting issues
- Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships.
- Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated young chef to join our team. If you have great food experience/knowledge, or want to gain it, then we want to hear from you!
Good attention to detail and a team player attitude a must.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing you relevant experience.
Job Type: 2 days a week, monthly pay
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Pension scheme
- Day time work
What we ask:
- No minimum education required minimum of 2 yrs of cooking experience
- Must be available on weekends
- Good attention to detail and a team player attitude a must
Situated in one of London's attractive park
Dog friendly cafe
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 18
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £8.50 and £10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required