... RECRUITING FOR OUR...... KEYNES LOGISTICS... We... pleased to announce that we are recruiting for the position...... SUPER USER of our NEW Milton Keynes OMNI Logistics... Within the H&M Group,...
NOW RECRUITING FOR OUR NEW
MILTON KEYNES LOGISTICS CENTRE
We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting for the position of
OMNI SUPER USER of our NEW Milton Keynes OMNI Logistics Centre
Within the H&M Group, Logistics is responsible to make our fashion flow in a sustainable, qualitative and efficient way. We put the customer in focus and our job is about fulfilling the customer promise, creating a great online and in-store shopping experience. The Logistics Centre will employ approximately 800 ambitious, committed and motivated colleagues who share our values and take responsibility for all daily distribution and Logistics operations for the UK/IE online and over 250 stores.
As an OMNI Super User you have a genuine enthusiasm for all things IT related, embracing challenges and with a passion for problem solving. You are responsible for a well-functioning warehouse management system, SAP, in cooperation with SSI Schafer and our new and advanced automation equipment. You deliver a cost efficient and high-quality service to our customers through strategic problem solving and communication. You embrace our company values, leadership expectations and are driven by a will to make a difference.
Your Main Responsibilities:
• Maximise profitability through a commercial and cost-efficient focus in co-operation with your Team, UK/IE Sales Organisation and Local & Global Logistics
• Ensure and follow-up system operational excellence for all garment flow areas such as inbound, outbound, and returns processing etc
• Handle incidents and conduct acceptance testing on DC way of working as well as on system updates/improvements
• Follow-up and analyse your department KPI’s, in all relevant areas such as quality, efficiency and profitability according to the budget
• Ensure all safety and security routines are being followed by all team members at all times alongside our sustainability commitments
• Support and contribute actively to our goals
• Support and train users in the H&M system by giving on-site trainings to all employees
• Inspire, motivate and promote effective teamwork
To be successful in the role we believe you have:
• Strong planning and prioritizing skills, and a pro-active way of working
• IT-savvy; a minimum of 2 years experience in working with multiple IT systems
• Clear communication skills – written and verbal
• Motivated by customer satisfaction and logistics’ flow
• A strong drive to reach results, daring to challenge, take initiatives and look for solutions
• Have the ambition to progress within Logistics
• Full flexibility with working hours due 24-hour operation
• Flexible to travel and stay away for training
Are you Logistics and ready to join? Try on a new challenge and let’s keep up with our fast-paced environment together!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free