What are you going to do
- Assist in identifying, measuring and monitoring potential risks.
- Responsibly handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Observe and participate in relevant meetings to gain an extensive overview different departments.
- Perform controls to monitor risks.
- Assist by performing research and analysis, working extensively in Microsoft Excel.
- Satisfactorily complete assignments within established time frames.
- Work on ad-hoc projects for the Risk Management department.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Award of Potential Graduate contract
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Must be able to commit to a 12 month (minimum) internship
- Must have strong numerical skills
Be detail-oriented, well organized and prioritise assignments with limited supervision.
Must be able to illustrate initiatives expected of a highly motivated team player with a positive attitude.
Must be able to commit to a 12 month internship.
Prior experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Must be fluent in English.
A basic knowledge of Italian would be useful but not necessary.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 37 - 37
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £1.00 and £6.15 per hour
- Responsible for
- Risk analysis
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required