As part of the Operations function it is the role of the Apprentice to assist with administrative tasks across multiple operational departments whilst maintaining a very high standard.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring that there are effective communication channels with both internal and external customers.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free