What are you going to do
We have a large range of roles available, including:
- Retail and sales (tickets/food/activities)
- Role play & acting (in our shows)
- Play supervision (slides, games, inflatables)
- Food prep and service
- Hosting groups and storytelling (trailer rides, pig racing)
- Litter picking, site maintenance etc
- Tractor driving
Work experience is useful, but by no means essential, the main thing we are looking for is the right attitude!
York maze is a multi award winning seasonal visitor attraction, based around a living growing crop of maze. Alongside the maze we have 20 rides, shows and attractions, and a large catering operation. On a busy day we can have 3000 visitors, who will all require help from our amazing team of staff!!
We are open from the 13th of July-2nd September. Most Jobs are for 5 days a week for the full season, but part season and part time roles are also available. We have a team of about 100 staff, mainly students, who all enjoy working here hugely. If you enjoy meeting people, working hard, and having fun, we would love to hear from you.
What we offer:
- Happy and fun filled working environment
- Full-time and part-time roles available 13th of July - 2nd September.
- Everyone that works here always says what a great experience it is.
- We hold regular social events, and there is always a good social scene.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Work experience is useful, but by no means essential, the main thing we are looking for is the right attitude!
- We are looking for happy, outgoing, fun loving, confident people.
- You will need to be free for training in the week prior to opening also.
- Education Level
- North West, North, Yorkshire
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £5.00 and £9.20 per hour
- Responsible for
- Acting in our shows, supervising activities, retail, catering and much more.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required