What are you going to do
Evaluating and researching in the company and its subsidaries, their accounts, analysis of cashflow, budgets, profit and loss.
This work would include financial ratios and would be interesting work on a live company with a significant turnover.
What we offer:
- Expenses and a stipend will be paid to the successful candidate.
- Work mainly off-site
- No fixed hours per week, normally to an agreed deadline
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- 1st year completed
- Good knowledge of basic accounting
- Any knowledge on taxation would be benificial, i.e. income tax returns
The location is in central London WC2H
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 16
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £12.00 and £15.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Financial analysis for a company with significant turnover.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required