WE ARE LOOKING FOR A STORE MANAGER IN BRISTOL, CRIBBS CAUSEWAY
Are you ready to put your leadership skills and business knowledge to the test in the world of fashion?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you will manage and lead your team, interact with customers and put your commercial and leadership skills to the test on a daily basis. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Store Manager comes with a wide range of responsibilities – and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Recruiting, training and developing your store team ensuring that you have the right person in the right place at the right time
- Managing, inspiring and leading your team of Department Managers, Visual Merchandisers and Cash Office staff to consistently deliver and meet our business objectives and goals.
- Following up on sales goals and budgets to optimise profit.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly.
- Ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times.
- Ensuring that our product is displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends together with your store visual team.
- Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
- Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- A result orientated and driven attitude.
- The ability to communicate company objectives and information to your team.
- Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team.
- Being well-organised and able to cope with a large workload.
- The ability to prioritise and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and customer service levels.
- An analytical and reflective mindset.
- The ability to evaluate and improve both your own and your team’s performance to reach objectives and results.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
- The ability to coach your team to reach their potential therefore creating succession for the future.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
- BRISTOL CRIBBS CAUSWAY
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required