Work for TESCO! One of the biggest and most successful supermarkets in the UK.
Location: Southampton Hampshire SO16 4QE
|Days||From time||To time|
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
Ensure your team are well trained, validated and capable to deliver in their roles, whilst analysing and spotting trends in performance to help continually improve the operation.
• Supporting and engaging with the other Managers to deliver all plans and key performance indicators, whilst spotting talent, providing mentoring and developing people for their next role.
• Use my expertise and knowledge to identify opportunities to engage my colleagues to improve the performance.
• Deliver all security routines and maintain a legally compliant and safe place to work.
• Understanding what is important as a Manager, using results and actions from colleagues to improve working practices and maintain a healthy relationship with the team.
• Ensure availability for customers at all times.
• You are a great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices, you understand the importance of what you do and working collaboratively across the distribution centre to deliver results.
• You are natural and welcoming with colleagues putting them at the heart of whatever you do. You take the time to listen and understand others, building strong relationships with your colleagues.
• You use your energy and resilience to keep momentum going. You act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for your colleagues.
• Your have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation. You do the right thing whether everything is going well or times are tough, and know how to consistently be at your best, you inspire confidence in those around you.
•You are always looking for ways to build and deliver new initiatives to help improve your department and our business for customers and colleagues.
We’re the UK’s number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering customers the biggest range of products around, from bananas to banking services. We are passionate about our food, merchandise and services and will always try to get things right for those who shop with us.
But did you know we also offer the greatest job opportunities too? With stores across the UK, and a vast variety of roles, we are always looking for people who have a hunger to work with customers and colleagues across our exciting business.
Our Every Little Helps approach doesn’t just apply to our customers. It’s at the very heart of everything we do at work – and it’s what makes us different. We believe in treating each other with respect, and everyone having the opportunity to get on. That’s what makes Tesco such a great place
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!