We are looking for someone to support the listings team in an innovative property marketing company based in Shoreditch, London.
- Administer a variety of content management systems to update different websites with property content
- Liaise with clients to obtain images and information
- Organise marketing material to showcase properties and investments
- Create engaging property listings using pre-written copy
- Maintain and update products and availability across international portals
- Populate database with key facts from client material
Our aim is to help property developers, brokers and estate agents in the UK and overseas sell property. You will help us generate interest from prospects by keeping our international network of portal listings as up-to-date and accurate as possible. You will be working alongside an experienced team in a fast-moving environment.
This is ideal for a student or recent graduate looking for office or administrative experience and/or the chance to develop an understanding of the real estate or lead generation industry.
We have a dynamic office of 12 team members and a friendly working environment, with Spotify on during work hours.
The placement will be for 3 to 6 months, with start date ASAP. The position is not salaried but expenses will be covered at £200 per month.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free