What are you going to do
- Exemplary customer service demonstrating empathy, patience, flexiblity, calmness, ability to listen and communicate politely and persuasive in selling product.
- Opportunity for the right person for leadership management of shift
team including at set up, during the shift, at end of shift.
Familiarise and Focus on leading and
remaining vigilant that '4 Pillar' Business Standards are always being met by you and everyone on shift (if in team leader role):
o Health and Safety procedures and standards
o Customer Service behaviour and language – familiarise, and follow and maintain across the shift with everyone working including yourself, our Customer Service Proposition
o Product quality is maintained once in the retail unit
o Cleanliness in, on and around the retail unit
Demonstrate that you can do this (lead by example) and provide regular guidance to shift
o How to greet and thank the customer, how to serve the product, how to remain flexible, calm, patient, empathetic, while listening and being persuasive
- essentially how to enhance selling and our expected customer service experience,
o Motivation and feedback on job well done to shift colleagues
o Ensure uniform is on correctly and is tidy,
o Following phone etiquette which means no use of phone while on shift
o Not being late for shift or returning late from lunch & ensure everyone has 'clocked in and out' at right time.
Pay & Hours: - £10.00 - £10.50 plus benefits for the right candidate.
If you are interested please us your CV immediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary (or Contract)
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: £10.00 to £10.50 /hour
What we offer
- Flexible Hours
- Above Award hourly rate plus benefits
- Flexible working days
What we ask:
- At least finished college BTEC levels
- Excellent Customer Service standards
- Ability to sell to customers
- Maintain a clean retail environment
- Adhere and role model health and safety standards
- Retail where face to face selling to the customer was key
- Understanding how to sell features and benefits to the customer
- Not being afraid to say hello first and encourage tastings of the product
- Polite, calm, empathetic, patient, flexible, able to listen, persuasive
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
We are flexible about hours and start times for the right candidate.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 12
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £12.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Customer Service, Product consistency, Cleanliness of retail unit, adhering to health and safety standards
- Type of Job
- Sales, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required