What are you going to do
Work side-by-side with international staff this summer to lead activities, field trips and social events for groups of 20-40 international students. From organizing student parties and sports tournaments, to leading day trips and weekend excursions, this is a high-energy, non-stop kind of summer job that is as rewarding and fun as it is challenging.
- Assisting with student arrivals and departures.
- Delivering an initial welcome briefing to students.
- On-going promotion of activities and encouragement of student participation.
- Keep the students informed in regards of activity choices, meeting times and places and upcoming events.
- Attending and running all activities for your group.
- Collecting money for bus passes and optional excursions.
- Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork.
- Attending all leader meetings.
- Completing various duties on site when required.
- Ensuring the EF behaviour code is followed by students at all times and inform management immediately if there are any issues or problems.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Working effectively within the EF team and with your Senior Staff.
What we offer:
- Fun place to work & great Summer Job!
- Great pay!
- Career opportunities
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of using your own initiative.
- Responsible and flexible.
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Fluency in English.
- Attend training prior to your contract commencing.
- Criminal Background Check documents.
Please only apply to one EF International Language Centers - Summer Camps job, based on your preferred role and location/accommodation type.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 30 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Responsible for
- attending student activities, assisting students with problems and arrival to camp
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required